ANUAL MEETING OF THE CONDENSED MATTER AND NANOTECHNOLOGY DIVISION
Please, before completing the registration form below, read the following author’s guidelines
IMPORTANT: The whole event will be held virtually
Abstract submission opens: May 6
Abstract submission deadline: September 30
Abstract acceptance notice: October 5
Online registration deadline for participants: October 15
- The event is open to everyone: undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs, researchers, professors, non-academics.
- All participants will receive a participation certificate.
- All participants will receive a link to join the event provided they have registered and paid their registration fee, or received the abstract acceptance notification.
- If you do not wish to participate presenting a work but would like to participate as part of the audience or attending a course-workshop, please fill out the fields below and select participant in the participation type field.
- Interested authors must submit their abstracts online through this website. Go below for submission and select short talk in participation type.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English by the presenting author.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee.
- Authors will be notified as to whether their work has been accepted for a short talk.
- Authors must prepare a 15 min Power Point presentation in english that will be delivered in english virtually.
- After acceptance, the author and participants will receive a link for virtual connection.
- Keep in mind that the time for the oral presentation is 15 min plus 5 min for questions.
- Please note that the official language of the event is english.
Abstract Submission Format
Author(s): Must be listed using uppercase and lowercase letters in following format: Initials and last name, the presenting author’s name must be underlined.
Affiliations: Must be listed immediately below the Author(s), including the corresponding postal address.
Abstract: Must not exceed 300 words excluding title, authors, degrees and affiliations, etc. Please provide an accurate email address for the presenting author.
Keywords: Add up to 3 keywords related to the abstract.
Note: Please provide an accurate email address of the presenting author. Avoid using abbreviations for name and last name, provide your full name. This information is needed to generate official documents such as acceptance letters and certificates.
To download the abstract template click here.
To participate in the event please fill out the next information.
Note: If you do not wish to participate as a speaker, please select “participant”.
To download the abstracts from the speakers click here.
IMPORTANT: After payment, please send a scanned of your payment to the email email@example.com and add the subject RECEIPT FOR ANNUAL MEETING.